Bojangles', Speedway Motorsports Announce New Relationship
Today, Bojangles' and Speedway Motorsports are officially unveiling a new relationship that will engage fans during the NASCAR races at Atlanta Motor Speedway and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Bojangles' is revving its engines by giving fans the chance to win a VIP experience to the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 on March 15.
"Race fans have always been important to Bojangles', and we look forward to shaking and biscuit baking our way through this season with them in Atlanta and Charlotte," said Jackie Woodward, chief marketing officer of Bojangles'. "This giveaway is just the first way we'll use this partnership to invite fans to join us as we Bo racing!"
Fans can register to win the VIP experience at www.bojangles.com/ams, and the one-of-a-kind prize package includes:
- Four race tickets;
- Hot Passes and Victory lane access;
- AMS and Bojangles' swag bag, featuring a $50 Bojangles' gift card; and
- Pace car rides.
The lucky winner will be notified by email on March 9.
The agreement between Bojangles' and Speedway Motorsports is a three-year deal, extending through the 2022 season.
"With a significant presence in Atlanta and Charlotte, Bojangles' is an important neighbor to both our tracks and a staple among NASCAR fans, so we're thrilled to extend our relationship with them for the next three seasons," said Kevin Camper, chief sales officer of Speedway Motorsports.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Coverage Resources and News & Notes - Virtual Texas Motor Speedway
- Daniel Suarez eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Texas Preview
- "Spring Race Madness" gives race fans the opportunity to vote for the top Food City 500 moment in Bristol Motor Speedway history
- Biffle to Make Return Behind the Wheel of Roush Fenway’s No. 16 Ford
- Allgaier, Burton Look to Join Dale Jr. for Sunday’s Pro Invitational iRacing Event at Texas