Crew Chief Decision Has Been Made for 2018 Germain Racing No. 13 Chevrolet Program
Today, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series team Germain Racing announces that their 2018 No. 13 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 program will be led by a new crew chief to be announced at a later date.
Crew chief Robert "Bootie" Barker will remain in his role for the No. 13 GEICO / GEICO Military Chevrolet, driven by Ty Dillon, for the duration of the 2017 season but will not be with Germain Racing in 2018.
For more information on Germain Racing, visit GermainRacing.com or follow the team on Twitter @GermainRacing or Facebook.com/GermainRacing.
Germain Racing PR
« Auto-Owners Insurance Increases Primary Sponsorship Danica Patrick Back to the 'Valley of the Sun' »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN