Triad CNC to Adorn Gaunt Brothers Racing Toyota Camry at Talladega
Triad CNC, a new manufacturing division of Triad Racing Technologies, will adorn the No. 96 Gaunt Brothers Racing Toyota Camry driven by D.J. Kennington in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway on May 7.
Triad CNC is a full service CNC machine shop with capabilities of 3, 4 and 5-axis simultaneous CNC machining that will focus on servicing the current auto racing community and also expand into the aerospace and military industries.
"The NASCAR platform, and the Talladega race specifically, provides a launching pad for Triad CNC," said Triad general manager Mark Chambers. "Engineering excellence is at the forefront of both the sport and Triad's commitment to providing outstanding performance, service and reliability to our customers."
Gaunt Brothers Racing, previously a team in Canada's NASCAR Pinty's Series, made their Cup Series debut in February when Kennington qualified for the season-opening Daytona 500.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hoosier Racing Tire Continues Exemplary Support of DIRTcar
- TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold Brings Free AFT Racing Content to Fans
- U.S. 36 Raceway Postpones April 17 Event With Lucas Oil ASCS
- Deadline To Retain 2021 Chili Bowl Tickets Extended To June 5
- I-30 Speedway Postpones April 4 Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour Event