Stenhouse Invites Fans to Share a SunnyD with a Friend
You can put away the ‘purple stuff’ – SunnyD is back on the No. 17 Ford Fusion this weekend in Pocono. With that, driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr. is launching a campaign to have his fans “Share a SunnyD” with a friend.
By tagging a friend on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ShareASunnyD, fans will enter themselves and a friend to win special SunnyD prize packs. The SunnyD six days of giveaways begin Tuesday afternoon and will culminate in the Axalta “We Paint Winners” 400 at Pocono Raceway on Sunday, June 5 at 1 p.m. Prizes include SunnyD beverages, hats, koozies and lanyards to name a few.
“I’m excited to head to Pocono with SunnyD on our car for the second time this season,” said Stenhouse. “They’re a really fun brand to be aligned with and everything they’re doing this week with the fans is really cool.”
In 192 starts at Pocono Raceway, Roush Fenway Racing drivers have earned four wins, three poles, 45 top-fives and 72 top-10s. In addition, the organization has led 1,003 laps around the “tricky triangle”.
Stenhouse enters the weekend 18th in the NSCS driver point standings, just 10 points shy of the final spot in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The NSCS will take the green flag for 160 laps around Pocono Raceway at 1 p.m. ET on FS1.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN