Circle Sport–Leavine Family Racing is excited to announce a new social media contest in conjunction with Ty Dillon’s second start for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team at Texas Motor Speedway.
Fans are invited to show why they are the biggest Ty Dillon fan by posting photos and video on social media using the hashtag #RideWithTy to enter for a chance to have their social media handle above the passenger side window on the No. 95 Nexium® 24HR Chevrolet SS during the Duck Commander 500.
“Fans have always been the lifeblood of our sport,” said Dillon. “#RideWithTy will be a unique way to incorporate one lucky fan to have their name put on the right-side of the No. 95 Nexium® 24HR Chevy and experience a NASCAR race from a totally different perspective. This will be my first Cup start at Texas and I’m looking forward to having a fan ‘ride shotgun’ with me for the Duck Commander 500 race weekend.”
In order to enter, fans must follow Circle Sport–Leavine Family Racing (@CSLFR95) on either Twitter or Instagram and submit a photo or video explaining why they are the biggest Ty Dillon fan. Entries must include the hashtag, #RideWithTy. Dillon and Circle Sport–Leavine Family Racing will then pick the winner and place their social media handle above the passenger side window. The winner will be announced to the public on April 7 via social media.
Dillon made his debut start for CSLFR during the Daytona 500, where he finished in the Top-25. The Welcome, N.C. native, who is a rising star in NASCAR and currently fifth in the NASCAR XFINITY Series championship standings, has one win, five Top-5 and 7 Top-10 finishes in 10 combined XFINITY and Truck Series starts at Texas Motor Speedway. The Duck Commander 500 will be Dillon’s first Cup Series start at TMS.
Follow CSLFR on Twitter at @CSLFR95 and Instagram at @CSLFR95. The Duck Commander 500 will take place on Saturday, April 9 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
#RideWithTy Fan Contest Announced
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekend's eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational series race, the Food City Showdown
- '5 Things To Look For ...' heading into Virtual Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- Azulana Sparkling Tequila Joins NASCAR iRacing, Partnering with MBM Motorsports / Timmy Hill (#66)
- PRESS RELEASE: Dover International Speedway’s coveted Monster Trophy ranks No. 2 in NASCAR.com list of top Cup Series awards
- GunBroker.com Partners with Garrett Smithley and Rick Ware Racing for the iRacing Pro Invitational Series