NSCS Las Vegas Starts: 0
Best Las Vegas Finish: N/A
“We're definitely in a learning stage right now with the new downforce package and me going to some tracks that I've never run a Cup car on. But we're making progress each week and will continue to do so. Our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion took a really hard hit at Daytona, so we definitely want a better finish for Love's this week in Vegas.
"I would imagine that almost nothing is going to apply from Atlanta last week to Vegas this week. Hearing what I’m hearing from the Vegas test notes, it’s going to be just brutally fast, lots of grip, lots of time on the throttle and a lot of corner speed. I’ve been running a lot of time on the simulator, and there’s just a huge difference between the two.
“You won’t find me spending a ton of time in the casinos in Vegas. I’m a 'high-stakes' gambler. I take 20 dollars with me. I’m willing to lose that 20 bucks, and that’s about it."
Chris Buescher Las Vegas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Moore to perform pre-concert for eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational
- Joey Gase Racing to Pay Tribute to NASCAR Hall of Fame Driver Bobby Allison at Darlington Raceway
- Explore the NASCAR Hall of Fame with new virtual education offerings
- Successful inaugural World Wide Technology Raceway iRacing event paving the way for track’s eSports league
- NBC Sports to Present INDYCAR iRacing Challenge This Saturday