"I'm looking forward to getting back to another mile-and-a-half. We definitely haven't been to too many of them lately in this last stretch of the season. I think we've really improved on our aero package on our mile-and-a-half cars and got some more downforce in them. So, hopefully that will be to our benefit and we can run a little bit better."
JUST THE FACTS: Moffitt has two Sprint Cup career starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 31st ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the event.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Expect the Unexpected as INDYCAR iRacing Challenge Heads to Michigan Oval Saturday
- AdventHealth to offer drive-up COVID-19 testing at Daytona International Speedway
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway highlighted all day during racing week in America beginning today at 1 P.M. ET on NBCSN
- Nutrien Ag Solutions Announces New Docuseries Featuring NASCAR Driver Ross Chastain Titled “Two-Track Mind”
- Nevada Gaming Control Board Fast-tracks eNASCAR Betting Approval