This weekend, Ingrid Vandebosch, wife of NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon, along with the Promise Circle of the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation will host the inaugural American Girl™ Fashion Show presented by MilkSplash® at the Ritz Carlton Charlotte.
Dozens of Charlotte area girls, including the daughters of several NASCAR drivers, will take to the runway October 10-11 to model fashions that include historical outfits, daywear, sleepwear and special occasion wear plus favorite Bitty Baby and Bitty Twins fashions.
Guests and their dolls are encouraged to come dressed to impress. Each guest will receive a party favor, door prize entry, tea party fare, and be given the opportunity to visit the American Girl Doll Hair Salon and Marketplace for souvenirs.
Tickets for this fun, family-friendly event can be purchased at https://americangirl-jgcf.org/. Shining Star Sponsors include ACN®, Hendrick Luxury Group™ and Ross & Witmer.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Promise Circle of the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation and their support of programs benefiting pediatric oncology patients at Levine Children's Hospital, Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital, Camp CARE, Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte and more.
Jeff Gordon Foundation PR
American Girl Fashion Show comes to Charlotte to benefit Pediatric Cancer Patients
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- McLaughlin hangs on to edge teammate Power in Round 2 of INDYCAR iRacing Challenge at Barber
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Coverage Resources and News & Notes - Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Rita Wilson, Darrell and Stevie Waltrip Serve as Prerace Dignitaries for Sunday's FOX NASCAR iRACING
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekend's eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational series race, the Food City Showdown
- '5 Things To Look For ...' heading into Virtual Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama