The Carsforsale.com No. 40 Chevrolet SS , Hillman Racing, and driver Landon Cassill will team up again at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series IRWIN Tools Night Race this Saturday, August 22 at Bristol Motor Speedway. This will be the online automotive website’s first appearance at the famous track.
“Night races are always exciting for Carsforsale.com,” said Sean Coffman of Carsforsale.com. “We are excited to be at Bristol for the first time and to see all of what Thunder Valley has to offer. We’re anticipating a great performance by the Carsforsale.com Chevrolet SS, Landon, and the Hillman Racing team.”
“The night race at Bristol is one of the most exciting of the year,” said Landon Cassill. “Racing under the lights adds a whole another level of energy that helps fuel the drivers for 500 laps. We’re really looking forward to getting the Carsforsale.com Chevrolet up front on Saturday night.”
Carsforsale.com provides consumers an easy and feature-rich shopping experience when searching for new and used vehicles online. With millions of listings from over 20,000 dealerships nationwide, Carsforsale.com offers an efficient solution to connect buyers with sellers. In addition, Carsforsale.com features a full suite of products to auto dealers including websites, lead and data management, and reporting.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series IRWIN Tools Night Race will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network from Bristol Motor Speedway on Saturday, August 22 with the pre-race coverage beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT.
Hillman Racing PR
Cassill heads to Thunder Valley with CarsForSale.com
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- McLaughlin hangs on to edge teammate Power in Round 2 of INDYCAR iRacing Challenge at Barber
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Coverage Resources and News & Notes - Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Rita Wilson, Darrell and Stevie Waltrip Serve as Prerace Dignitaries for Sunday's FOX NASCAR iRACING
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekend's eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational series race, the Food City Showdown
- '5 Things To Look For ...' heading into Virtual Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama