"I think the biggest difference from the first Pocono race to the second is that everyone learns a lot from the first race. And every time we come back, we tend to be a lot faster, and you see the field a little bit tighter. So, the racing changes a little from one race to the next.
"If they grind the bumps in Turn 2, I think it will just pick up that corner and make it faster. But, I like the bumps. It gives the track character. It gives you something as a driver to drive around and set up differently."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three prior Sprint Cup starts at Pocono Raceway ... His best finish is 21st (2014) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 35 Ford.
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hoosier Racing Tire Continues Exemplary Support of DIRTcar
- TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold Brings Free AFT Racing Content to Fans
- U.S. 36 Raceway Postpones April 17 Event With Lucas Oil ASCS
- Deadline To Retain 2021 Chili Bowl Tickets Extended To June 5
- I-30 Speedway Postpones April 4 Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour Event