Tommy Baldwin Racing will team with FW1 Wash & Wax for the upcoming Pennsylvania 400 at Pocono Raceway.
FW1 Wash and Wax, commonly known as Fastwax, is a high-performance cleaning wax which allows users to wax their vehicles without the use of water. It's simple to use - spray on, wipe off and polish to a shine.
"We are excited to welcome Fastwax as a partner of Tommy Baldwin Racing," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "We love the uniqueness of their product. It's pretty cool to be able to wash and wax your car without water."
"We are happy to be onboard the No. 7 car with Tommy Baldwin Racing," said Darren Ellsmore, president of FW1 Fastwax. "We have been working hard to take our branding to a new level and this is a great step for us."
Bowman Looking to Shine with FW1 at Pocono
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekend's eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational series race, the Food City Showdown
- '5 Things To Look For ...' heading into Virtual Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- Azulana Sparkling Tequila Joins NASCAR iRacing, Partnering with MBM Motorsports / Timmy Hill (#66)
- PRESS RELEASE: Dover International Speedway’s coveted Monster Trophy ranks No. 2 in NASCAR.com list of top Cup Series awards
- GunBroker.com Partners with Garrett Smithley and Rick Ware Racing for the iRacing Pro Invitational Series