"I've been to Loudon quite a bit in a K&N car. I think it's a really fun racetrack. I look forward to getting back to a short track. Obviously, I'm going in a different car this time, but a lot of it is just knowing the surface and the grooves, and how a car acts know no matter what you're driving. It helps my confidence a lot going there. It lets me focus on just doing my job driving the race car."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's Sprint Cup debut at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... He has one win and three poles in eight starts in the K&N Pro Series East at the one-mile oval ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the New Hampshire race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Moore to perform pre-concert for eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational
- Joey Gase Racing to Pay Tribute to NASCAR Hall of Fame Driver Bobby Allison at Darlington Raceway
- Explore the NASCAR Hall of Fame with new virtual education offerings
- Successful inaugural World Wide Technology Raceway iRacing event paving the way for track’s eSports league
- NBC Sports to Present INDYCAR iRacing Challenge This Saturday