Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Advanced Patient Care (APC) has joined on with the team as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2015 season.
APC's mission is to employ their care innovation expertise for both patients and providers to improve adherence, care coordination, and health outcomes. Their state-of-the-art services offer providers advanced solutions to coordinate care for patients ranging from population health management to fulfillment of medications to coordination of ancillary services that improve their overall quality of care.
"We are proud to have Advanced Patient Care aboard the No. 7 car for the remainder of the 2015 season," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Offering a preventative step in health care is an important message for us to share with our race fans."
Advanced Patient Care Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Three-time Indy 500 winner Franchitti scores victory in racing legends esports race
- NASCAR RACE HUB Returns to FS1 Monday-Thursday in Modified Format with Special Edition Sunday at 12:30 PM ET
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Coverage Resources and News & Notes - Virtual Texas Motor Speedway
- Daniel Suarez eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Texas Preview
- "Spring Race Madness" gives race fans the opportunity to vote for the top Food City 500 moment in Bristol Motor Speedway history