"This will be my first superspeedway race, so I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously I've watched a lot of the Daytona and Talladega races on TV, and they're always exciting to watch and full of action and lots of strategy involved. So, I can't wait to get in the CSX 'Play It Safe' Ford and be a part of it. Front Row Motorsports always brings some pretty stout cars to these races, so a win is definitely within reach for this team. David Gilliland and Cole Whitt have proven to be good restrictor-plate racers, so I'll have some good teammates to work with."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday night's Coke Zero 400 will be Moffitt's first appearance at Daytona International Speedway and his first superspeedway race ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the Independence Day weekend race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Coke Zero 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Excitement is building for Mahoning Valley Speedway Hall of Fame Series races
- Timmy Hill wins O'Reilly Auto Parts 125 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Series Invitational at Texas Motor Speedway
- Kyle Busch Texas Pro Invitational Race Report
- Suárez 33rd in Texas eNASCAR iRacing Debut
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Texas Recap