"I like Dover. It's exciting and it's fast. I think it's one of the more demanding tracks. You actually have to try not to push too hard at the beginning and wear yourself out. You just want to try to stay consistent the whole race, because if you slip there, there's really no room to gather yourself together. It's pretty much if you make a mistake there, you're done. But, at the same time, I like that. It's a fun track."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three Sprint Cup career starts at Dover International Speedway ... His best finish is 27th (2013 and 2014).
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- William Byron dominates in eNASCAR iRacing race at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- William Byron scores victory at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Stewart-Haas eSports: Bristol Invitational Race Report
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Bristol Recap
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekends eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race, the Food City Showdown