"I love Dover. I've had a lot of success there in the past. I had two wins in the K&N Series there, and then last year I made my debut there in the Cup series and finished 22nd after starting 18th. So, it's a track I always look forward to going to.
"It's definitely physically and mentally demanding. It's a long race -- not as long as the 600 -- but it's more demanding. There's really no time to rest. The straightaways are so short and the corners are long and sweeping and fast."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's FedEx 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Dover International Speedway ... The 22-year-old made his Cup debut at the "Monster Mile" in June last year, finishing 22nd ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the Dover race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Expect the Unexpected as INDYCAR iRacing Challenge Heads to Michigan Oval Saturday
- AdventHealth to offer drive-up COVID-19 testing at Daytona International Speedway
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway highlighted all day during racing week in America beginning today at 1 P.M. ET on NBCSN
- Nutrien Ag Solutions Announces New Docuseries Featuring NASCAR Driver Ross Chastain Titled “Two-Track Mind”
- Nevada Gaming Control Board Fast-tracks eNASCAR Betting Approval