Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing Introduces New Video Series Comparing Production Vehicle and Racing Technology
Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing is introducing a new series of 12 monthly videos titled “Motorcraft Minute with the Wood Brothers” on You Tube. The first installment is available today at http://youtu.be/AZWYlN6IjHM.
Each of the 12 videos, which are approximately 3 minutes long and feature Motorcraft part expert Mike Sanom and a member of the Wood Brothers Racing team, will compare the technology associated with Motorcraft replacement parts for production vehicles with that on the iconic No. 21 Motorcraft/Quick Lane Ford Fusion Sprint Cup racer.
Episode 1 compares Motorcraft windshield wiper technology with the tear-away sheets used in NASCAR. In this video, Sanom talks to Wood Brothers Racing co-owner Eddie Wood.
Future “Motorcraft Minute with the Wood Brothers” episodes will focus on batteries, belts, brakes, cooling systems, filters, hoses, spark plugs, shocks, chassis parts, fuel pumps and oil.
In addition to Eddie Wood, other Wood Brothers Racing team members participating in the series are co-owner Len Wood, crew chief Jeremy Bullins, gas man Mike Smith and technician Roger Fenwick.
Ford Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hoosier Racing Tire Continues Exemplary Support of DIRTcar
- TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold Brings Free AFT Racing Content to Fans
- U.S. 36 Raceway Postpones April 17 Event With Lucas Oil ASCS
- Deadline To Retain 2021 Chili Bowl Tickets Extended To June 5
- I-30 Speedway Postpones April 4 Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour Event