BK Racing announces partnership with Aerodynamics Inc.
BK Racing is proud to announce a partnership with Aerodynamics Inc. (ADI), a leader in full-service shuttle operations. Aerodynamics Inc. will serve as an official transportation partner for BK Racing for the remainder of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Aerodynamics Incorporated, operationally based in Atlanta GA., has multiple operating bases in the U.S. and is a certified FAA 121/135 Air Carrier (Cert# BUEA634C) offering large aircraft flight operations. Long recognized for its core value of operational excellence, ADI has served the industry for 54 years without incident or accident, one of only two companies operating Regional Jets in the supplemental 121 on-demand regime able to make this claim. ADI currently holds the ARG/US Platinum rating, Full TSA approval and is IS-BAO Stage II, certified. ADI is one of the elite few Platinum certified Part 121 operators in the world.
"Aerodynamics Inc. is excited about the opportunity to partner with BK Racing, a leader in the NASCAR community. We look forward to working with the entire BK Racing Team during the 2014 season and hope to build and develop this partnership for many years into the future."
"This is a very exciting partnership in multiple ways," said team owner Ron Devine. "Efficient travel is very important to a successful race team and ADI will be a fabulous partner for our team to travel to and from the races throughout the year."
BK Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- William Byron dominates in eNASCAR iRacing race at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- William Byron scores victory at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Stewart-Haas eSports: Bristol Invitational Race Report
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Bristol Recap
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekends eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race, the Food City Showdown