For more than 60 years, Marvin Panch was a familiar and friendly face around NASCAR and Daytona Beach. He was one of the true pioneers of the sport, winning races across several NASCAR divisions, including the 1961 Daytona 500. As one of NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Drivers, he represented the sport with class both on and off the track. Marvin will be missed dearly, especially as we approach Speedweeks at Daytona international Speedway, where he was a fixture.
NASCAR statement on the passing of Marvin Panch
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- RepairableVehicles.com & Harrison’s WorkWear Return To JCR For Dash 4 Cash Race
- Furniture Row Racing Duo of Truex and Jones Lead First Practice at Richmond
- Post-Event Penalty Report - Bristol Motor Speedway
- Brandon Jones celebrates Month of the Military Child with paint scheme designed by son of Retired Marine Staff Sergeant
- Birmingham, Join the Fun! A Short 40-Minute Ride to Talladega Superspeedway for Hours of Excitement