For more than 60 years, Marvin Panch was a familiar and friendly face around NASCAR and Daytona Beach. He was one of the true pioneers of the sport, winning races across several NASCAR divisions, including the 1961 Daytona 500. As one of NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Drivers, he represented the sport with class both on and off the track. Marvin will be missed dearly, especially as we approach Speedweeks at Daytona international Speedway, where he was a fixture.
NASCAR statement on the passing of Marvin Panch
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Mahle and Roush Yates Engines Extend Long Standing Partnership
- K-LOVE Extends Long-Time Partnership with McDowell
- Indoor Auto Racing Set For AC Boardwalk Hall Friday and Saturday Nights
- TicketGuardian Announces TicketGuardian 500 at ISM Raceway as part of the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series
- JJL Motorsports set for increased NASCAR Truck Series presence in 2018