For more than 60 years, Marvin Panch was a familiar and friendly face around NASCAR and Daytona Beach. He was one of the true pioneers of the sport, winning races across several NASCAR divisions, including the 1961 Daytona 500. As one of NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Drivers, he represented the sport with class both on and off the track. Marvin will be missed dearly, especially as we approach Speedweeks at Daytona international Speedway, where he was a fixture.
NASCAR statement on the passing of Marvin Panch
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Advance Auto Parts To Serve As Entitlement Partner For The Clash
- Harrison Burton announces final 2017 plans, includes completing for K&N East Championship
- Help Heal Veterans Partners with NASCAR Driver Jennifer Jo Cobb to Raise Awareness
- Bill Moss, Who Helped France Sr. Put TSS on the Map, Passes
- Nationwide Partners with Hendrick Motorsports, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Chevrolet at Barrett-Jackson Auction