Everyone loves a parade – especially a NASCAR Hauler parade.
To help get the Auto Club 400 Weekend underway, March 22-24, the spectacle of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hauler Parade will make its way toAuto Club Speedway from Citizens Business Bank Arena (4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario) through Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana, beginning at6 p.m. on Thursday, March 21.
Along the parade route,NASCAR drivers Jamie McMurray and Tony Stewart will make an appearance at the NASCAR Hauler Parade Festival at Bass Pro Shops (7777 Victoria Gardens Ln, Rancho Cucamonga). In addition, several merchandise haulers including Danica Patrick, Junior Nation, Tony Stewart, NASCAR and Auto Club Speedway will be on site.
Stretching nearly an entire mile from the first hauler to the last, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hauler Parade will make its way to Auto Club Speedway around 7 p.m. The convoy will travel:
From Citizens Business Bank Arena:
- · East on Concourse St. to Milliken Ave.
- · North on Milliken Ave. to Church St.
- · East on Church St. to Day Creek Blvd.
- · South on Day Creek Blvd. to Victoria Gardens Ln.
- · East on Victoria Gardens Ln. to Baseline Rd.
- · East on Baseline Rd. to Cherry Ave.
- · South on Cherry Ave. to Auto Club Speedway
Fans are expected to greet the haulers along the 11-mile parade route, until the haulers make their final approach to Auto Club Speedway. View the parade route athttp://www.autoclubspeedway.com/HaulerParade
Prime viewing spots along the parade route include:
- · Citizens Business Bank Arena, 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario
Haulers will be staged by 5 p.m. for fans to take photos and to talk with available Hauler Drivers
- · Bass Pro Shops,7777 Victoria Gardens Ln, Rancho Cucamonga
- · Auto Club Speedway,9300 Cherry Ave, Fontana
The final destination of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hauler Parade