LeBron James named official starter of the 24 Hours of Le Mans Centenary race
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway more than 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- International family of race teams led by Michael Andretti to rebrand under Andretti Global banner
- Qatar Airways Announced as Official Airline Partner of BWT Alpine F1 Team Ahead of Qatar Airways Qatar Grand Prix
- Fanatec GT World Challenge America Returns to Sebring Sept. 22-24
- INDYCAR To Host $1 Million Challenge in March 2024 at Scenic Thermal Club
- Toyota Celebrates 1-2 Home Success and Claims 2023 Manufacturers’ Crown