- Daniel Dye will make his first career start at the .686-mile Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park on Friday evening, July 29, in the Reese's 200.
- Dye is back in black Friday, behind the wheel of the GMS Racing No. 43 KIX Country, Solar-Fit, Daytona Beach International Airport Chevrolet.
- The Deland, Florida driver currently sits third in ARCA Menards Series national points, just nine points from the series lead.
- The Reese's 200 can be seen on FS1 and the FOX Sports app Friday at 6:00 p.m. ET. Coverage will also be provided by the Motor Racing Network, on SiriusXM Satelite Radio, and through ARCAracing.com.
- Daniel will also participate in the Reese's Celebrity Pro-Am Go-Kart Challenge at Speedway Indoor Karting on Thursday, July 28. Fans can participate in the event for just $32 per race. Proceeds from the night's activities will benefit Paws and Think. Speedway Indoor Karting is located at 1067 N. Main Street in Speedway, Indiana.
- Behind-the-scenes updates and content will be posted to Daniel's Twitter account on race day, @danieldye43.
"I'm pretty excited to get back on a short track with our GMS Chevy on Friday. IRP looks like a fun place to race at with an ARCA car. I've never been there but looking forward to figuring it out."