- Daniel Dye will make his first career start at the 1.5-mile Kansas Speedway on Saturday, driving the GMS Racing No. 43 Solar-Fit, KIX Country, Champion Container Chevrolet SS.
- Daniel has 17 career ARCA Menards Series starts, earning one victory (Berlin Raceway, 2021), along with numerous top-five and top-ten finishes.
- The 18-year-old Deland, Florida driver is currently second in ARCA Menards Series points, 1-point from the lead.
- Crew Chief Chad Bryant will call the shots from the pit box for Dye, and Derek Kneeland will spot the No. 43.
- The 100-lap, 150-mile ARCA Menards Series Dutch Boy 150 event will air live nationally on FS1 beginning at 2:00 p.m. eastern, and also stream on the FOX Sports App. Fans can hear coverage on MRN Radio and SiriusXM Satelite Radio.
“I'm looking forward to racing at Kansas Speedway and experiencing my first mile and a half race track. Kansas is the only track on the ARCA schedule that we go to twice, and I know the GMS group will give me a fast Chevy.”
Daniel Dye PR