Formula E to become ABB FIA Formula E World Championship from start of 2020/21 season
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals Coming to LORTV This January
- Event tickets go on sale today at advance pricing for the 2020 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course season
- Jake Griffin ready for his return to the Snowflake 100
- IMSA WeatherTech Championship 2020: Who’s Going Where?
- Southern Conference U.S. Majors Tour 2020 Schedule Announced