Corvette Racing Finds Nighttime Speed, Garcia Turns Thursday’s Fastest GTLM Lap in Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts Practice
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Millican leads the way at Virginia NHRA National at Virginia Motorsports Park
- Indy 500 opening qualifying finds Pigot fastest, Alonso and Hinchcliffe outside top 30
- Daly goes fastest in Indy 500 'Fast Friday' practice
- Kingsley Claims First Career Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama Victory in Race 1 at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Perfect win for Fredric Aasbo at Road Atlanta