Sam Bird aiming to extend championship lead in round three of FIA Formula E season
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- U.S. Army NHRA Racing qualifies in the top 5 for the 49th Annual NHRA Gatornationals
- Castellana notches preliminary No. 1 qualifying position in NHRA Pro Mod at Gainesville
- Jack Beckman leads the NHRA Funny Car pack after day one of qualifying at Gainesville
- Marcelli, Stacy Put Ford Atop Leaderboard Once Again With Win At Sebring
- Denso Spark Plugs 200MPH Club created for NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Category