Racing 2 Cure goes Continental Tire Sports Car Championship racing
They will be on the grid during fan walk next to Ethan's car to collect donations and give you a thank you gift! Hope to see you there!!
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam has spent the last three years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his weekly sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Daly to compete on NBC's 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Jeremy Sundt Continuing Unexpected Career Journey with Porsche
- Toyo Tires and Robby Gordon Grab Victory at the Grand Prix of Long Beach Finale
- Fernando Alonso to race at Indy 500 with McLaren, Honda and Andretti Autosport
- Michael Shank Racing Set for Indianapolis 500 with Jack Harvey for Andretti Autosport