No. 20 DEWALT Electrical Solutions Toyota Camry TRD News and Notes:
- BELL AT TALLADEGA: Christopher Bell will make his eighth NASCAR Cup Series (NCS) start at Talladega Superspeedway (TSS) this weekend. Bell earned back-to-back poles in 2022 at Talladega and overall in his previous seven NCS starts he has earned one top-five and two top-10 finishes.
- BELL’S HISTORY AT TALLADEGA: Bell has two prior NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) starts at Talladega earning one top-five and one top-10 finish. In addition to his NXS races, Bell has three prior NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series starts at TSS earning one pole, one top-five and two top-10 finishes.
- PLAYOFFS SO FAR: Bell heads into Talladega ranked fourth in the Round of 12 Playoff point standings. Bell kicked off the 2023 Playoffs by claiming the pole position in the first three races and kicked off the Round of 12 with a fourth-place finish at Texas.
- DEWALT ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS: The No. 20 has a new look this weekend featuring DEWALT ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS. DEWALT offers Total Electrical Solutions to help automate repetitive tasks and simplify complex cable installation.
- DEWALT HOOD: DEWALT will feature Shoals Outdoor Sports on the lower hood of the No. 20 Toyota Camry TRD at Talladega. For more information visit: https://www.shoalsoutdoorsports.com/
- DEWALT DECKLID: The 20’s decklid will feature Inglett & Stubbs Electrical Construction. For more information visit: https://www.inglett-stubbs.com/
- TEXAS RECAP: Bell left his home track of Texas Motor Speedway with a fourth-place finish to kick of the second round of the NASCAR Playoffs. Bell qualified ninth and had good balance throughout the race but needed a little more overall grip. The team made the right adjustments and had him in position at the end to make a run to the checkered flag and earn a top-five finish.
- JGR AT TALLADEGA: JGR has claimed five NCS victories at Talladega. In 167 combined starts at the 2.66-mile superspeedway, the organization has tallied 42 top-five finishes, 63 top-10s and 1,512 laps led. The championship-winning organization has an average start of 14.9 and average finish of 17.5.
- RACE INFO: The YellaWood 500 at TSS begins at 2:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 1, 2023. The race will be broadcast live on NBC, Sirius XM 90, and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
Christopher Bell: “We need to take advantage of our points position going into Talladega. I’m excited about the task in front of us and am looking forward to the challenge.”