NCS Race at Darlington – Sunday, May 8 at 3:30 p.m. ET on FS1, MRN, SiriusXM Channel 90
- The weekend at Darlington features a practice session followed by group qualifying, where the top-10 fastest cars in group one will transfer to the final round and run for the pole.
Keselowski at Darlington Raceway
- Keselowski makes his 17th Cup start at Darlington on Sunday where he has eight top-10s and one win with an 11.1 average finish.
- Keselowski won the fall race back in 2018, one of his five top fives overall at the track Too Tough to Tame. He’s coming off a P7 finish last fall, and finished 24th in the spring.
- Keselowski does have three poles at Darlington – 2015, 2020, 2021 – with a 9.4 average starting position and 11 starts inside the top 10.
- He also made seven Xfinity Series starts with one win (2018) and three top-10s.
Matt McCall at Darlington Raceway
- McCall is set for his 11th Cup race from Darlington on Sunday where he has a 12.2 average finish with six top-10s.
- He and Kurt Busch teamed up for four top-10s in the last six races, including a P6 finish last fall. His best finish of third came with Kurt in 2020 in the spring.
Keselowski on racing at Darlington:
“Darlington is such a special place, not only the race track itself, but the history of it and everything they do for our sport. The throwback weekend is really cool and we’re glad to be part of it and honor a legend in our sport in Mark Martin. Darlington has been good to me before, and this team has had this race circled for a while now so we’re looking forward to the weekend.”
Last Time Out
Keselowski earned a stage point early at Dover last weekend and showed speed early before going on to finish 20th in the Kohler Generators Ford.
On the Car
Socios – the leading blockchain platform for the global sports and entertainment industry – returns as a primary partner for RFK in 2022 on both Ford Mustangs this weekend in Darlington. The company initially joined RFK in 2021 as the primary partner on both cars at Watkins Glen.
This season, Socios owned content centered around the annual Darlington Throwback weekend and allowed fans to vote on their favorite gear and appearance for this weekend’s teams in South Carolina. Keselowski and the No. 6 team will throw back to the iconic blue and white Mark Martin scheme from 2004.