“Although we are disappointed in the outcome of the appeal hearing, we are advocates of the process NASCAR has set forth and appreciate the opportunity to make our voice heard in the matter. With that in mind, we do not intend to pursue this further and our focus remains on our upcoming races, with Martinsville up first this weekend.”
Statement from RFK Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Early Entries Put The 39th Annual Tulsa Shootout On Record Watch!
- Like a Record: Grant Gets 3rd Straight Mike Curb USAC National Drivers Championship in 2023
- NASCAR Driver Ryan Vargas Named 2023 Comcast Community Champion of the Year
- Prime Video and NASCAR Announce New Seven-Year Media Rights Deal
- Transcript: NASCAR Media Rights Agreements Press Conference - Nashville