Roush Fenway Racing will show its support for Breast Cancer Awareness month by running special pink numbers on its Ford Mustangs during the entire month of October, starting this weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Ryan Newman’s No. 6 Guaranteed Rate Ford and Chris Buescher’s No. 17 SUNNYD Ford will both sport pink numbers this weekend at the Alabama track.
Roush Fenway to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with special pink numbers
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kyle Busch - No. 51 Cessna Tundra Camping World Trucks Richmond Preview
- Big Machine Racing to Honor Legendary Racer Dan Gurney at Darlington
- Praytor Renews Support of AIDB at Talladega
- Kwik Trip Named Presenting Sponsor for NASCAR Cup Series Race At Road America July 4th
- Jennifer Jo Cobb to make NASCAR Cup Series Debut at Talladega Superspeedway driving the RWR #15 Arrowhead Brass Chevrolet