Badger Sport Joins Chip Ganassi Racing as Official Team Apparel Provider
Chip Ganassi Racing (CGR) announced today a partnership with Badger Sport, a nationally recognized leader in the development and production of high quality, affordable sportswear, to become the team’s Official Apparel Provider for its NASCAR and INDYCAR programs.
Under the new partnership, Badger and CGR will create unique social and digital content featuring the team’s NASCAR and INDYCAR pit crews throughout the 2019 racing season.
NOTES OF INTEREST:
- Badger Sport in the Market: Established in 1971, Badger Sport is a proud member of Founder Sport Group. Badger Sport manufactures high-quality performance athletic wear for teams and organizations guided by a simple promise –Quality for All. Badger Sport performance tees and shorts, hoodies and fleece, fashion polos, ¼ zips and outerwear deliver no fade colors, no stink antimicrobial protection, and no sweat wicking guaranteed for life. Badger Sport is sold through a network of team dealers, decorators and wholesalers throughout the US.
- 2019 NASCAR and INDYCAR Seasons: The first quarter of the 2019 racing season is in the books for CGR’s NASCAR and INDYCAR teams. Kurt Busch is off to a fast start in his first season with the team as he holds down seventh in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series standings on the strength of three top-five and six top-10 finishes, along with 24 laps led. Scott Dixon shows the way for the NTT IndyCar Series team in third position in the championship race with three podium finishes and only one result worse than third as he looks to defend his 2018 title.
- Russ Neale, SVP, Founder Sport Group: “As a company, we pride ourselves on being known as an industry leader in quality performance apparel for all--guaranteed. We are thrilled to partner with Ganassi as their commitment to quality, teamwork and speed align perfectly with our corporate values, and we know our products are battle-tested to perform under intense conditions like the NASCAR pit”
- Doug Duchardt, COO, Chip Ganassi Racing: “The quality of Badger’s product offering for our team at the race track was at the center of this decision as the apparel’s style, functionality and most importantly durability made them an easy choice for us to partner with. We’re also happy to showcase our NASCAR and INDYCAR pit crew members in both of our social and digital content.”
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bright, Tim Buckwalker, Scott and Bozowski in Saturday's East Coast Trenton Indoor Dirt Nationals
- Strat 200 results from Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Popular L.A. Muralist to Help Honor NASCAR Driver Jimmie Johnson
- Manscaped to sponsor Timmy Hill and MBM Motorsports at Las Vegas
- Strat 200 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway