|Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series|
|4/26/2019 (Opening Day inspection)||Talladega||No. 3||L1||Sections 20.4 Body; 20.4.11 Deck Lid; 20.20
Assembled Vehicles Overall Rules
Note: Deck lid must be used as supplied
from the manufacturer. Body Filler added to deck lid.
|Crew chief (Danny Stockman Jr.) has been fined $25,000. Car chief (Gregory Ebert) has been suspended from the next Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship points event. Team has been assessed with the loss of 10 owner points and 10 driver points.|
|4/28/2019 (post-race inspection)||Talladega||No. 12||Safety||Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels
Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.
|Crew chief (Jeremy Bullins) has been fined $10,000.|
|4/30/2018||N/A||Austin W. Self||N/A||N/A||Austin Self has successfully completed NASCAR's Road to
Recovery Program. His NASCAR suspension has been lifted.
Post-Event Penalty & Reinstatement Report - Talladega Superspeedway
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Grandview Speedway releases busy 59th season schedule for 2021
- Justin Grant Delivers On Driven2SaveLives Qualifying Night
- Grant Drives Toyota To Fifth Straight Chili Bowl Prelim Feature Win
- Rain showers force cancellation of night two of the Sunshine Nationals
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Releases 2021 Schedule