|Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series|
|4/26/2019 (Opening Day inspection)||Talladega||No. 3||L1||Sections 20.4 Body; 20.4.11 Deck Lid; 20.20 |
Assembled Vehicles Overall Rules
Note: Deck lid must be used as supplied
from the manufacturer. Body Filler added to deck lid.
|Crew chief (Danny Stockman Jr.) has been fined $25,000. Car chief (Gregory Ebert) has been suspended from the next Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship points event. Team has been assessed with the loss of 10 owner points and 10 driver points.|
|4/28/2019 (post-race inspection)||Talladega||No. 12||Safety||Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels |
Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.
|Crew chief (Jeremy Bullins) has been fined $10,000.|
|4/30/2018||N/A||Austin W. Self||N/A||N/A||Austin Self has successfully completed NASCAR's Road to |
Recovery Program. His NASCAR suspension has been lifted.
Post-Event Penalty & Reinstatement Report - Talladega Superspeedway
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Superior Pools & Spas to Support Brett Moffitt and AM Racing at Charlotte ROVAL
- RCR Race Preview: Talladega Superspeedway
- NASCAR Takes the Fan Experience to a New Level With Mixed Reality
- Frankie Muniz and Rette Jones Racing Aim to Reverse Recent Course at Salem Speedway
- Reif Looks to Defend BMR's Home Turf at Roseville