1000Bulbs.com Joins Ragan at Auto Club Speedway
Ragan on Fontana
"I enjoy the West Coast swing ending in California. Auto Club Speedway is a unique place, and I do enjoy racing there. It's got a worn-out track surface that allows you to run any lane on the racetrack that you desire. I think cutting it back to 400 miles was a good change. It gives drivers a little more sense of urgency. It's all about horsepower and getting through those corners. We've usually got really good horsepower with the Roush Yates engine program. You also have to try and take care of your tires.
"We've got 1000Bulbs.com on our Ford for the California race. They were new to our sport for a race last fall with our 38 team, and now they're back with us for several more races in 2018 and we're proud to have them. It's great to have partners like that come out to the track, bring a lot of people and have a lot of fun in Southern California."
Ragan Fontana Stats
15 starts, 1 top-10, 5 top-15s, 7 top-20s
Best finish: 7th
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Nick Hoffman, Mike McKinney Detail Friendship as Summit Modified Competitors
- Eckes Finishes Second for Third Time Across Last Four Races
- Henry Ford Health System 200 results from Michigan International Speedway
- A Decade of Great Moments: NASCAR’s Top Series Wrote History on the Daytona Beach-Road Course from 1949-58 Before Moving to Superspeedway
- All-Electric Mustang Mach-E 1400 to Star in this Weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series Broadcast