- Cole Whitt qualified in the 32nd position in the Rinnai No. 72 to start the ISM Connect 300
- Lap 26: Running 35, one lap down from the leader, Whitt relayed the Rinnai No. 72 was loose in and tight in the center
- Whitt continued to run 35th for the remainder of the stage.
- Stage 1 Completion Caution: Whitt pitted for four tires, fuel, air pressure and chassis adjustment
- Whitt started Stage 2, 36th, on the leaderboard, two laps down from the leader
- Whitt had advanced to 34th. With two laps remaining in Stage 2 an incident collecting eight competitors caused a red flag and ended Stage 2. Whitt completed the stage 35th, three laps down from the leader
- He pitted under caution for four tires, fuel, air pressure and chassis adjustments
- Whitt took the green flag restart to begin Stage 3 in the 32nd position, three laps down.
- Whitt continued to run 32nd as the handling became loose through the center
- Lap 200, Whitt relayed the Rinnai No. 72 was loose in and off and wouldn't rotate in the center
- Caution Lap 221 (debris): Whitt pitted for four tires, fuel, a round of wedge in the left rear and an air pressure adjustment. He restarted 32nd, four laps down
- Whitt had dropped to five laps down. With a caution on Lap 264 (incident): Whitt stayed out on track to take the wave around
- There were two additional cautions before the conclusion of the race. Whitt pitted under the Lap 269 caution for four tires and fuel
- Whitt remained steady in the Rinnai No. 72 and secured a 30th place finish for the ISM Connect 300