Aric Almirola Released from Kansas Hospital
Aric Almirola, driver of the No. 43 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, has been released from a local Kansas hospital and will fly back to his home in Mooresville, N.C. today.
Almirola suffered a compression fracture to his T5 Vertebra after a multi-car accident at Kansas Speedway Saturday night. Almirola is mobile and will follow-up with his doctors in Charlotte.
Richard Petty Motorsports will provide further updates when available.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson Join GMS Racing Lineup For Select Races
- NASCAR and Blue-Emu Announce Multi-Year Official Partnership
- Bojangles', Speedway Motorsports Announce New Relationship
- Vankor extends partnership for spring NASCAR Truck race and Sprint Car Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway
- James Hinchcliffe joins NBC Sports Motorsports coverage in 2020