Furniture Row Racing’s journey from a non-traditional startup team to a contender in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is depicted in a compressed two-minute film - Pioneers: We Are 78 - produced by Los Angeles–based content studio Conscious Minds in conjunction with Furniture Row digital marketing.
The film features how a major league auto racing team defied all odds through innovation and a pioneer-style work ethic when it based its operation 11 years ago in Denver, 1500 miles from NASCAR's racing hub in Charlotte, N.C.
Led by Denver natives Barney Visser (team owner) and Joe Garone (team president), Furniture Row Racing with driver Martin Truex Jr. has ascended from an anomaly to a championship caliber team. With one race remaining in the 2016 season, Truex has captured four wins, five poles and leads the Cup series in laps led at 1,809.
Film Portrays FRR Unique Rise to Contender Status
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Put the Vintage IMS Hall of Fame Museum-logo Tee Shirt on Your Shopping List and Support the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- Garrett Smith Preparing For Gobbler 100 Weekend
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway