Furniture Row Racing’s journey from a non-traditional startup team to a contender in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is depicted in a compressed two-minute film - Pioneers: We Are 78 - produced by Los Angeles–based content studio Conscious Minds in conjunction with Furniture Row digital marketing.
The film features how a major league auto racing team defied all odds through innovation and a pioneer-style work ethic when it based its operation 11 years ago in Denver, 1500 miles from NASCAR's racing hub in Charlotte, N.C.
Led by Denver natives Barney Visser (team owner) and Joe Garone (team president), Furniture Row Racing with driver Martin Truex Jr. has ascended from an anomaly to a championship caliber team. With one race remaining in the 2016 season, Truex has captured four wins, five poles and leads the Cup series in laps led at 1,809.
Film Portrays FRR Unique Rise to Contender Status
Speedway Digest Staff Saturday, Nov 19 2532
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Speedway Digest Staff
Follow us on Twitter @SpeedwayDigest
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kaulig Racing Post-Race Report | Circuit of the Americas (COTA)
- Buescher, 17 Team Earn Hard-Fought Top-10 at COTA
- Mechanical Failure Ends Keselowski’s Day Early in COTA
- Team Penske - NASCAR Cup Series Race Report - COTA
- Reddick-ulous: Tyler Reddick Survives Triple-Overtime Finish to Win EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix