Team leadership at Leavine Family Racing has announced that the team has secured an ownership charter in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
“Leavine Family Racing is committed to continued growth on and off the race track,” said owner Bob Leavine. “The charter is a meaningful step forward for our team and provides us further stability as we look towards success in 2017 and beyond. We are confident that the purchase of the charter and continued improvement on the track will lead to increased revenue opportunities.”
The charter was purchased from Tommy Baldwin Racing.
Bob and Sharon Leavine have been active in NASCAR since 2010 when they became sponsors in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Leavine Family Racing was formed in 2011 and has grown to an organization employing 25 people with a race shop in Concord, N.C.
Leavine Family Racing Secures Charter
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Fall Nationals Events at Lincoln, Charleston Cap DIRTcar Regular Season
- Absaroka / Sparks Energy Partner With Jeffrey Earnhardt At Talladega
- Kyle Busch What a Difference a Year Makes
- Ty Dillon & Jordan Anderson Racing Lead Laps on Way to Eighth Place Finish at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Santino Ferrucci to Make Superspeedway Debut at Talladega Superspeedway with Sam Hunt Racing