NSCS Homestead Starts: 0
Best Homestead Finish: N/A
"I love Homestead. It’s probably my favorite large track that we go to, just being able to move around. The bottom has a lot of grip early on. It’s amazing how quickly that grip goes away, especially if you’re trying to run the bottom off of Turn 4. You hit a spot and the thing just slides out from under you. Just being able to run right against the wall, and the speed you can carry, and how slick it is, you can drive it on the edge a lot. It’s a lot of fun from the driver’s seat. It’s a cool place to race, basically everything we like in a racetrack. We'll look to put on a good show for the fans and end our season with Love's Travel Stops on a high note.
"The track changes each time. I think we always start out on stickers for first practice, and it’s like, ‘Oh, this isn’t bad.’ But then you’re 10 laps into a practice run and you’re like, ‘Oh, there’s no way it was this bad last time.’ So, I think we do see changes in the track surface every time we go back. It’s one of the racetracks that accelerates the tire wear in a hurry, and you can definitely feel it from the driver’s seat.”
Chris Buescher Homestead Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Big Rig History! For the First Time Ever, John Ray’s Iconic Truck Will be on Display in the Midway at Talladega Superspeedway
- Monster Energy Racing: Riley Herbst Talladega NXS Advance
- NCS AT TALLADEGA: Team Chevy Advance
- Petty GMS Race Preview: Talladega Superspeedway II
- The NASCAR Pinty's Series rookie driver headed to Delaware Speedway in Ontario last weekend for the final race of the season.