NSCS Phoenix Starts: 11
Best Phoenix Finish: 22nd
"Phoenix definitely drives like a short track because of the amount of brake that you’ve got to use. But where it plays into being like a speedway is that the speeds are high enough that you still have to have a good aero package. You’ll have to have a good amount of downforce and a well-balanced aero platform in the set-up to run well. So, even though you still drive it like a short track, the car has to be held to the same standard of an intermediate.
"We made some good progress with our car at the last Phoenix race. We figured some things out over the course of the race and had it handling pretty well by the end. So, we're hoping to carry over some of that set-up information when we get on track this week and see if we can turn it into another good run."
Landon Cassill Phoenix Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Brandon Jones - No. 19 Menards/Bali Toyota GR Supra Preview - Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Chandler Smith - No. 18 Safelite Tundra TRD Pro Camping World Trucks Charlotte Preview
- Reserved Grandstand Seating Sold Out For Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600; Standing-Room-Only Sun Deck Tickets and Infield Wristbands Still Available
- RecruitMilitary to Sponsor JD Motorsports, Ryan Vargas at Charlotte Motor Speedway for Memorial Day Weekend
- Trevor Bayne No. 18 Devotion Nutrition Toyota GR Supra Preview- Charlotte