NSCS Phoenix Starts: 1
Best Phoenix Finish: 30th
"I consider Phoenix a short track. And even though I like short-track racing, it’s not really a place I've enjoyed racing so far. I want to like Phoenix. I like how different it is. I like that it’s a challenging place. We’ve just never run really well there. And, until you go to a racetrack and have a great run and get some speed out of it, you don’t really seem to enjoy it as much. It’s not that I’m not optimistic going there. We have only one way to go from our run earlier in the season, so we can only be better this time around. We obviously want to finish out this season with some good results and I definitely think we can do that.
"The weather should be nice this time around. We seem to be dealing with weather a lot lately, and hopefully we’re done with that. Maybe Phoenix stays the desert it’s supposed to be when we get there."
Chris Buescher Phoenix Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday