NSCS Phoenix Starts: 1
Best Phoenix Finish: 30th
"I consider Phoenix a short track. And even though I like short-track racing, it’s not really a place I've enjoyed racing so far. I want to like Phoenix. I like how different it is. I like that it’s a challenging place. We’ve just never run really well there. And, until you go to a racetrack and have a great run and get some speed out of it, you don’t really seem to enjoy it as much. It’s not that I’m not optimistic going there. We have only one way to go from our run earlier in the season, so we can only be better this time around. We obviously want to finish out this season with some good results and I definitely think we can do that.
"The weather should be nice this time around. We seem to be dealing with weather a lot lately, and hopefully we’re done with that. Maybe Phoenix stays the desert it’s supposed to be when we get there."
Chris Buescher Phoenix Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Caudell Limps Home to 19th-Place Run at Kansas Speedway
- Rush Truck Centers Racing: Chase Briscoe Martinsville Advance
- John Hunter Nemechek - No. 4 Pye-Barker Fire & Safety Tundra Camping World Trucks Martinsville Preview
- Dixie Vodka Racing: Cole Custer Martinsville Advance
- Stacked Roster Set for Sixth Drydene World Short Track Championship