NSCS Phoenix Starts: 1
Best Phoenix Finish: 30th
"I consider Phoenix a short track. And even though I like short-track racing, it’s not really a place I've enjoyed racing so far. I want to like Phoenix. I like how different it is. I like that it’s a challenging place. We’ve just never run really well there. And, until you go to a racetrack and have a great run and get some speed out of it, you don’t really seem to enjoy it as much. It’s not that I’m not optimistic going there. We have only one way to go from our run earlier in the season, so we can only be better this time around. We obviously want to finish out this season with some good results and I definitely think we can do that.
"The weather should be nice this time around. We seem to be dealing with weather a lot lately, and hopefully we’re done with that. Maybe Phoenix stays the desert it’s supposed to be when we get there."
Chris Buescher Phoenix Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Matt Hiirschman Races to Victory at Lancastermotorplex in Us Open the Finale for the 2022 Race of Champions Modified Series season
- Nikko Panella Grabs the Broom and Completes Delta Speedway Championship Sweep
- Nathan High Scores Second Consecutive Wmr Win at Adobe
- Usac & Nascar Announce New Partnership in Youth Racing; 9 Championship Races Slated in 2023 In Conjunction With Nascar Cup Event
- Yellawood 500 results from Talladega Superspeedway