NSCS Phoenix Starts: 1
Best Phoenix Finish: 30th
"I consider Phoenix a short track. And even though I like short-track racing, it’s not really a place I've enjoyed racing so far. I want to like Phoenix. I like how different it is. I like that it’s a challenging place. We’ve just never run really well there. And, until you go to a racetrack and have a great run and get some speed out of it, you don’t really seem to enjoy it as much. It’s not that I’m not optimistic going there. We have only one way to go from our run earlier in the season, so we can only be better this time around. We obviously want to finish out this season with some good results and I definitely think we can do that.
"The weather should be nice this time around. We seem to be dealing with weather a lot lately, and hopefully we’re done with that. Maybe Phoenix stays the desert it’s supposed to be when we get there."
Chris Buescher Phoenix Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Matt Cox Drives To Late Model Stock Win At Florence
- DGR ARCA Menards Series East Recap: 5 Flags Speedway
- Madden Clinches Second Points Title, Overton Wins Finale at Modoc
- Brett Moffitt Fights for an Eighth Place Finish After a Busy Day for the No.02 Chevy
- Western Midget Racing opener in Arizona goes to David Prickett