Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- SRS Distribution 250 starting lineup at Texas Motor Speedway
- SpeedyCash.com 220 starting lineup at Texas Motor Speedway
- Global music superstar Kane Brown named grand marshal of Ally 400 NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, June 26
- Rick Ware Racing, Biohaven’s Nurtec ODT and Nine Line Apparel Honor Fallen Service Members
- The Doug Flutie Foundation for Autism Sponsors Autistic Driver for NASCAR Truck Series Race at Texas Motor Speedway