Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Food City 300 results from Bristol Motor Speedway
- South Point 400 weekend to be held without fans
- Joey Gase and Rick Ware Racing Partner with Bare Arms and Legacy Charitable Fund Under the Lights in Bristol
- DGR Crosley ARCA Menards Series Advance: Winchester Speedway
- McLaughlin Earns Season-Best Podium Finish at Bristol