Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kid Rock Named Grand Marshal For Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Racing Event
- Subway Delivery Racing: Kevin Harvick Kansas Advance
- Kansas Speedway Hits Home Run with Kansas Lottery 300 Dignitaries
- PALA Casino Sponsors in the NASCAR Cup Series during Championship Weekend
- Myracenews.com to award $50 to Sportsman Modified heat winners at Mahoning Valley Speedway Fall Brawl