Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- FRM Las Vegas Preview: Gilliland Comes 'Home', Alfredo Has Updated Speedy Cash Look and McDowell Joins Ford Performance Media Teleconference
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- All LVMS races sold out this weekend
- Texas Based Trophy Tractor, RWR Team Up to Raise Money for Texas in Vegas
- Darlington Raceway Recognized with Resolution by South Carolina General Assembly