Matt DiBenedetto, driver of the No. 83 Toyota for BK Racing, will not compete in Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event at Texas Motor Speedway after entering concussion protocol.
DiBenedetto was not cleared by physicians to race following an incident in Saturday's NASCAR XFINITY Series event. A substitute driver will be announced before tomorrow's race.
BK Racing PR
Matt DiBenedetto to Sit Out AAA Texas 500
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Richmond Raceway
- Ksdt CPA Partners With Colby Howard at Talladega Superspeedway
- A world’s first: NASCAR on ice
- Cory Roper – No. 04 Preferred Industrial Contractors- Carquest Auto Parts Ford F-150 Preview Toyota Care 250 at Richmond Raceway
- World of Outlaws Nos Energy Drink Sprint Car Series Makes Much Anticipated Return to the Last Great Colosseum for Bristol Throwdown