NSCS Texas Starts: 2
Best Texas Finish: 28th
"We always have a little extra pressure at the home track to run well. It's my home track as well as Love's Travel Stops' home track with them being up the road in Oklahoma City. The first race was pretty early in the year, so it's been a long time since we were last there. I feel like we made some great gains throughout the season at Front Row Motorsports. We've been able to pick up our mile-and-a-half program quite a bit. We haven't always gotten the results from it, but we've definitely seen the speed from it. And I just feel like Texas Motor Speedway is a place where we can apply some of what we've learned and be better this time around.
"One thing that's different about Texas is it's a bumpy racetrack. There's a lot of character in it. But it's not the high-frequency, jarring bumps. It's more of just dips in the racetrack. They're more gradual, rolling bumps in the track that make it unique for a place that's as worn out as it is."
Chris Buescher Texas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sanchez Heads to “The Fastest Half-Mile” Hungry for His First Win of the Season
- Virginia Motor Speedway to Host Week 9 of Dirt Series Championship Weekly Racing Saturday, July 31st
- Greg Van Alst adds Winchester Speedway to ARCA Menards Series schedule
- Summit Modifieds Tackle 31st Prairie Dirt Classic at Fairbury
- Arca Menards Series West Debut This Saturday for 17-Year-Old Wilkinson