NSCS Martinsville Starts: 12
Best Martinsville Finish: 19th
"Martinsville is a tough, grinding race. You've got to run hard and you've got to race people hard, and it makes for a long day. It's definitely one of those racetracks where you feel like you run and run and run and run, and you realize you've only completed the first 75 of 500 laps.
"The better shape your car is in at the end of the race, the more competitive it's going to be. I've always seemed to run well at Martinsville. I really like it, so I'm looking forward to it."
Landon Cassill Martinsville Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kyle Busch Defeats Blaney in Head-To-Head Match Up to Earn Pole for Nascar All-Star Race
- Burton Qualifies Ninth for Sunday’s All-Star Open at Texas
- CHEVY NCS AT TEXAS ALL-STAR : Post-Qualifying Notes
- Toyota Racing NCS All-Star Qualifying Quotes -- Kyle Busch & Ben Beshore
- Ford Performance NASCAR: NCS All-Star Race Qualifying quotes