NSCS Martinsville Starts: 12
Best Martinsville Finish: 19th
"Martinsville is a tough, grinding race. You've got to run hard and you've got to race people hard, and it makes for a long day. It's definitely one of those racetracks where you feel like you run and run and run and run, and you realize you've only completed the first 75 of 500 laps.
"The better shape your car is in at the end of the race, the more competitive it's going to be. I've always seemed to run well at Martinsville. I really like it, so I'm looking forward to it."
Landon Cassill Martinsville Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Nick Hoffman, Mike McKinney Detail Friendship as Summit Modified Competitors
- Eckes Finishes Second for Third Time Across Last Four Races
- Henry Ford Health System 200 results from Michigan International Speedway
- A Decade of Great Moments: NASCAR’s Top Series Wrote History on the Daytona Beach-Road Course from 1949-58 Before Moving to Superspeedway
- All-Electric Mustang Mach-E 1400 to Star in this Weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series Broadcast