NSCS Martinsville Starts: 12
Best Martinsville Finish: 19th
"Martinsville is a tough, grinding race. You've got to run hard and you've got to race people hard, and it makes for a long day. It's definitely one of those racetracks where you feel like you run and run and run and run, and you realize you've only completed the first 75 of 500 laps.
"The better shape your car is in at the end of the race, the more competitive it's going to be. I've always seemed to run well at Martinsville. I really like it, so I'm looking forward to it."
Landon Cassill Martinsville Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 results from Texas Motor Speedway
- Football Legends Tony Dorsett, Tim Brown Share Nascar Connections at Autotrader Echopark Automotive 500
- Wmr at Ventura Claims Another New Winner With Randy Moody Taking the Checkered Flag
- Hill Finishes NXS Campaign With 20th-Place Run at Texas
- Herbst Finishes 12th at Texas