NSCS Martinsville Starts: 2
Best Martinsville Finish: 24th
"I'm pretty optimistic about Martinsville. Earlier this year, we struggled a little in practice and the first half of the race. It was just learning, trying to get better. And the second half of the race, we got the car a little closer to what it needed to be, and I picked up on some things that really helped. We got to running some pretty good times. But with that place being as small as it is, we weren't in a good position to contend for a top-10 at that point. But there was a lot that was positive about our speed at the end of that race. So we'll look to apply that to our Love's Fusion this time around.
"Martinsville is a unique racetrack. It's very neat. I think some of the things that NASCAR has learned from the Bristol experiment -- some of that might be carrying over. We'll see how it all plays out there."
Chris Buescher Martinsville Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Virginia Motor Speedway to host the 45th Annual USA 100 Saturday, August 7th
- Collins, Losh and Denney Headline Action-Packed Night at Gas City
- Dominic Scelzi Capitalizes to Go For Two at Ocean Speedway
- Bower Opens Western Midget Racing Doubleheader Weekend With Watsonville Victory
- Macon Speedway Racing Canceled Due To Rain