NSCS Martinsville Starts: 2
Best Martinsville Finish: 24th
"I'm pretty optimistic about Martinsville. Earlier this year, we struggled a little in practice and the first half of the race. It was just learning, trying to get better. And the second half of the race, we got the car a little closer to what it needed to be, and I picked up on some things that really helped. We got to running some pretty good times. But with that place being as small as it is, we weren't in a good position to contend for a top-10 at that point. But there was a lot that was positive about our speed at the end of that race. So we'll look to apply that to our Love's Fusion this time around.
"Martinsville is a unique racetrack. It's very neat. I think some of the things that NASCAR has learned from the Bristol experiment -- some of that might be carrying over. We'll see how it all plays out there."
Chris Buescher Martinsville Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- DJ Netto earns second Ocean Sprints win of 2020 on Friday in Watsonville
- Kevin Hirthler wins Freedom 38 sportsman race at Grandview, record field of entries
- Will Krup Wins Hope for Harlie Night 1 at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Mark Smith Untouchable On Night 2 Of The Hockett/McMillin Memorial
- Chase Briscoe Wins at Bristol