NSCS Talladega Starts: 18
Best Talladega Finish: 2nd
"I love getting in the car again for superspeedway races. It can be a little stressful because we have to qualify in, but Front Row Motorsports always brings fast cars to the plate races. So, as long as the weather's good, we should be in good shape.
"Talladega will always be a special place for Front Row. It's where the team got its first win when we had the 1-2 finish with David Ragan. A lot of unpredictable things can happen there -- some good, some bad. But, you can be sure that we'll be aggressive and not hold anything back. It would really be something special to go out and get another win for Bob Jenkins."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer takes the championship lead while Vittorio Ghirelli suffers setback
- Amy Walsh Stock honored with NMPA Ken Patterson Helping Others Award
- Alon Day and Tobias Dauenhauer snatch pole for EuroNASCAR Final 1 at Circuit Ricardo Tormo
- Alon Day breaks the all-time win record and expands his championship lead
- New Bristol Dirt Nationals event added to prep Bristol Motor Speedway's dirt track