NSCS Talladega Starts: 18
Best Talladega Finish: 2nd
"I love getting in the car again for superspeedway races. It can be a little stressful because we have to qualify in, but Front Row Motorsports always brings fast cars to the plate races. So, as long as the weather's good, we should be in good shape.
"Talladega will always be a special place for Front Row. It's where the team got its first win when we had the 1-2 finish with David Ragan. A lot of unpredictable things can happen there -- some good, some bad. But, you can be sure that we'll be aggressive and not hold anything back. It would really be something special to go out and get another win for Bob Jenkins."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- More Than $127,000 Raised for Local Nonprofits During NASCAR Race Weekend
- Western Midget Racing Returns to Ventura Raceway on Saturday Night
- Gus Dean; DLP Motorsports seek third straight Carolina Pro Late Model Series victory
- BATTLE STATIONS: Hall of Famer Brett Hearn eager for Orange County’s $10K Battle on the Midway 100
- Stephanie Moyer to make her Modified debut Saturday, July 31 at Mahoning Valley Speedway