NSCS Talladega Starts: 18
Best Talladega Finish: 2nd
"I love getting in the car again for superspeedway races. It can be a little stressful because we have to qualify in, but Front Row Motorsports always brings fast cars to the plate races. So, as long as the weather's good, we should be in good shape.
"Talladega will always be a special place for Front Row. It's where the team got its first win when we had the 1-2 finish with David Ragan. A lot of unpredictable things can happen there -- some good, some bad. But, you can be sure that we'll be aggressive and not hold anything back. It would really be something special to go out and get another win for Bob Jenkins."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Berneice Baltes August 29, 1927 – February 24, 2021
- Kyle Strickler Ready to Settle Points Battle in Xtreme Finale at Modoc
- Hamlin Looking for Record Fourth NASCAR Cup Series Victory at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Sunday’s Dixie Vodka 400
- Jade Avedisian in Poweri Midgets in 2021 with support from Sheesh!
- Brett Moffitt And the No.02 Our Motorsports Chevy Look To Continue Strong Start to Season at Homestead-Miami