NSCS Talladega Starts: 18
Best Talladega Finish: 2nd
"I love getting in the car again for superspeedway races. It can be a little stressful because we have to qualify in, but Front Row Motorsports always brings fast cars to the plate races. So, as long as the weather's good, we should be in good shape.
"Talladega will always be a special place for Front Row. It's where the team got its first win when we had the 1-2 finish with David Ragan. A lot of unpredictable things can happen there -- some good, some bad. But, you can be sure that we'll be aggressive and not hold anything back. It would really be something special to go out and get another win for Bob Jenkins."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chip Ganassi Racing Taps Ross Chastain to Drive the No. 42 Chevrolet
- Sokal Media Group gambles on Stefan Parsons at Vegas
- Dylan Lupton Returns to DGR-Crosley Starting at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Cup Series reaches round of 12 in 2020 playoffs schedule
- DiBenedetto’s Playoff Run Ends with 19th-Place Finish