NSCS Talladega Starts: 2
Best Talladega Finish: 24th
"Restrictor plate racing hasn't been very fun for us so far this year. We haven't finished one yet. Last time we were at Talladega, we went airborne and barrel-rolled down the backstretch. I joke with everybody that if I ever apply for a pilot's license, I've already got about 11 seconds of flight time. I even stuck the landing the way you're supposed to, on four wheels.
"But it's time for our luck to turn, and we're going into Talladega this time with nothing to lose. There's nothing on the line. We know Front Row Motorsports has a win there and has always competed well there. So, our plan is to keep our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion out of trouble for the whole race and be up front at the end when we can make something happen. Love's has been a great partner all year, and there's nothing we'd love more than to take them to Victory Lane."
Chris Buescher Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- First-Time NASCAR Fan’s Guide to the Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix
- Loris Hezemans and Vladimiros Tziortzis top Free Practice under the Spanish sun
- Capacity Restrictions Lifted for Month of May Motorsports Events Including NGK NTK NHRA Four-Wide Nationals this weekend and May 28-30 Coca-Cola 600 Weekend
- APEX Wireless to join Jesse Little as a First Time Sponsor at Dover International Speedway
- ForeverLawn Dealers Team up to Sponsor NASCAR Xfinity Race in Dover