NSCS Talladega Starts: 2
Best Talladega Finish: 24th
"Restrictor plate racing hasn't been very fun for us so far this year. We haven't finished one yet. Last time we were at Talladega, we went airborne and barrel-rolled down the backstretch. I joke with everybody that if I ever apply for a pilot's license, I've already got about 11 seconds of flight time. I even stuck the landing the way you're supposed to, on four wheels.
"But it's time for our luck to turn, and we're going into Talladega this time with nothing to lose. There's nothing on the line. We know Front Row Motorsports has a win there and has always competed well there. So, our plan is to keep our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion out of trouble for the whole race and be up front at the end when we can make something happen. Love's has been a great partner all year, and there's nothing we'd love more than to take them to Victory Lane."
Chris Buescher Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Doran Racing’s Swanson Wins Dave Steele Memorial At Showtime Speedway for the Second Year in a Row
- Mobil 1 Racing: Kevin Harvick Las Vegas Advance
- McDowell Starts NASCAR Cup Series Season with Back-to-Back-to-Back Top-10 Finishes and Alfredo Scores Another Top-25 in South Florida
- LVMS to debut Virtual Fan Garage this weekend
- The fourth annual Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will immerse fans in a Las Vegas Motor Speedway virtual experience