NSCS Talladega Starts: 2
Best Talladega Finish: 24th
"Restrictor plate racing hasn't been very fun for us so far this year. We haven't finished one yet. Last time we were at Talladega, we went airborne and barrel-rolled down the backstretch. I joke with everybody that if I ever apply for a pilot's license, I've already got about 11 seconds of flight time. I even stuck the landing the way you're supposed to, on four wheels.
"But it's time for our luck to turn, and we're going into Talladega this time with nothing to lose. There's nothing on the line. We know Front Row Motorsports has a win there and has always competed well there. So, our plan is to keep our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion out of trouble for the whole race and be up front at the end when we can make something happen. Love's has been a great partner all year, and there's nothing we'd love more than to take them to Victory Lane."
Chris Buescher Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kyle Larson Sweeps The ASCS Southwest Copper Classic
- Haas F1 Team Statement Romain Grosjean – Medical Update
- Put the Vintage IMS Hall of Fame Museum-logo Tee Shirt on Your Shopping List and Support the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- Garrett Smith Preparing For Gobbler 100 Weekend
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR