NSCS Talladega starts: 11
Best Talladega Finish: 4th
"You never know what Talladega is going to hold. I've left that place feeling like I love superspeedway racing, and I've left that place feeling like I never want to do it again. That's just the beauty of the sport.
"Talladega is just so wide. Handling is not nearly as much of a factor as it is at Daytona. You just kind of run everywhere. It's a little bit more of a chess match. But we know we can run well there. My best Cup finish was at Talladega a couple years back, finishing fourth, so you can look for us to be aggressive. We'll have Fr8Auctions back on our car with a new paint scheme. It'll look good running up front."
Landon Cassill Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Laine Hardy to perform virtual National Anthem prior to Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway
- Aric Almirola Consistency Continues Ahead of Michigan Doubleheader
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Returns to Michigan, Where He Made History in 2016
- Audio: Bob Leavine and Jeremy Lange - Leavine Family Racing for sale
- Clint Bowyer No. 14 DEKALB Mustang Racing in Ford’s Backyard