NSCS Talladega starts: 11
Best Talladega Finish: 4th
"You never know what Talladega is going to hold. I've left that place feeling like I love superspeedway racing, and I've left that place feeling like I never want to do it again. That's just the beauty of the sport.
"Talladega is just so wide. Handling is not nearly as much of a factor as it is at Daytona. You just kind of run everywhere. It's a little bit more of a chess match. But we know we can run well there. My best Cup finish was at Talladega a couple years back, finishing fourth, so you can look for us to be aggressive. We'll have Fr8Auctions back on our car with a new paint scheme. It'll look good running up front."
Landon Cassill Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Super DIRTcar Series Poised to Write New Chapter in Big Block Modified Racing History
- M&M’S to run 80th Anniversary Paint Scheme at Darlington Throwback Race
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Partners With Haley, Spire Motorsports in GEICO 500
- The Mighty Vulcan Trophy Awaits Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- U.S. 36 Raceway On Deck For Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series