NSCS Talladega starts: 11
Best Talladega Finish: 4th
"You never know what Talladega is going to hold. I've left that place feeling like I love superspeedway racing, and I've left that place feeling like I never want to do it again. That's just the beauty of the sport.
"Talladega is just so wide. Handling is not nearly as much of a factor as it is at Daytona. You just kind of run everywhere. It's a little bit more of a chess match. But we know we can run well there. My best Cup finish was at Talladega a couple years back, finishing fourth, so you can look for us to be aggressive. We'll have Fr8Auctions back on our car with a new paint scheme. It'll look good running up front."
Landon Cassill Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dorney Park Speedway/Mahoning Valley Speedway Hall of Fame induction set for November 7
- NASCAR star Kyle Busch joins Nitro Rallycross
- Michigan International Speedway Appoints NASCAR Track Veteran Joe Fowler as Track President
- Turkey Bowl XXII at Delta Speedway in Stockton This Weekend
- Austin Hill Martinsville Speedway Race Preview