NSCS Talladega starts: 11
Best Talladega Finish: 4th
"You never know what Talladega is going to hold. I've left that place feeling like I love superspeedway racing, and I've left that place feeling like I never want to do it again. That's just the beauty of the sport.
"Talladega is just so wide. Handling is not nearly as much of a factor as it is at Daytona. You just kind of run everywhere. It's a little bit more of a chess match. But we know we can run well there. My best Cup finish was at Talladega a couple years back, finishing fourth, so you can look for us to be aggressive. We'll have Fr8Auctions back on our car with a new paint scheme. It'll look good running up front."
Landon Cassill Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Team Penske will not return to Supercars competition in 2021 -- McLaughlin headed to IndyCar
- Sheldon Creed and Tyler Ankrum Return to GMS Racing Full-Time in 2021
- Jimmie Johnson's dad Gary Johnson named grand marshal of Autotrader Echopark Automotive 500
- Croatia replaces Most as third event of the 2020 NWES season
- ‘The Basement in 30’ Tour Available Full-Time at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum