2,000 Fans Get to “Ride with Trevor” this Weekend in Talladega
The AdvoCare Ford driven by Roush Fenway Racing driver Trevor Bayne will have a different look this weekend at Talladega Superspeedway as the faces of 2,000 race fans will adorn the blue and red Fusion as part of a “fan mosaic.”
“It’s pretty neat to see this many people on our AdvoCare Ford,” said Bayne. “It really shows how great of a fanbase we have and how supportive they are of our race team and everyone at AdvoCare. I can’t thank AdvoCare enough for giving the fans this opportunity. Hopefully we will keep all these people’s faces clean and get a great finish on Sunday.”
Bayne heads into this weekend’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) race on the heels of a top-10 finish at the Alabama track in May of this year. Bayne paced the field for a career-high 22 laps and ran inside of the top five for much of the afternoon before recording a 10th-place finish.
“I’m ready to go this weekend in Talladega,” added Bayne. “It’s a crazy race where anything can happen. I’m confident that our AdvoCare Ford will be just as strong as it was in the spring here and that we will be in contention all day long. Plus, we’ve got an additional 2,000 fans riding with us this weekend that want to see this AdvoCare Ford up front come days end.”
Bayne has recorded two top-10s in the NSCS at Talladega with a best finish of eighth coming in May 2012.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson Join GMS Racing Lineup For Select Races
- NASCAR and Blue-Emu Announce Multi-Year Official Partnership
- Bojangles', Speedway Motorsports Announce New Relationship
- Vankor extends partnership for spring NASCAR Truck race and Sprint Car Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway
- James Hinchcliffe joins NBC Sports Motorsports coverage in 2020